Pet Raccoon Got High and Made Laugh Firefighters + 3 More Animals Stoned of Cannabis (Hilarious PHOTOS) + Video

635

A woman went to an Indiana fire station in the middle of the night to seek treatment for her pet raccoon who got high of marijuana, the Indy Channel reports.

Check out other animals that got stoned pretty often!

Stay tuned with Nexter.org.

Overdosed high raccoon

Fire Station 82 was waked up by the woman who brought her pet raccoon at 2 am last week and sought treatment for it.

According to Wayne Township Fire Station, the raccoon ate a lot of someone’s of marijuana, and its owners were worried it was overdosing, so they brought it to the firefighters.

The per was really apathetic and it was left only to wait while it got sober again. You listen to the audio of police officers trying to explain the situation here.

SEE ALSO: Mice That Ate Half a Ton of Marijuana + 3 Other Funny Police Cases and Stupid Criminals

racoon-stoned-pic

Source: Trendsmap

Cats eating marijuana plants

Probably, every stoner will be jealous after they see these satisfied and relaxed faces of the cats eaten a bunch of marijuana plants!

In Massachusetts, the owner of these cats moved cannabis plants to her porch, so they soak up the sunlight, but everything was destroyed by these two junkies.

SEE ALSO: Important California Cannabis Laws Details + Coolest Map for Stoners (Infographic)

Siberian husky got stoned

Loki, the Siberian husky, took a bite out of biscuit with marijuana. The effect of the drug was filmed and you can see the video below.

The owner of the dog wrote, “After having friends over my roommate and I were watching TV when we noticed Loki, my roommate’s dog starts flipping out in the corner. After investigating we established that he went into one of our friend’s bag and ate his Rice Krispie treat filled with marijuana.”

They waited for the dog to get sober, but the effect of the weed was scary: the dog couldn’t control his muscles, and his tongue hung out.

Though the video is entertaining, please take care of your pets and don’t let them eat marijuana, as it’s damaging to their health. 

SEE ALSO: What You Should Know About Health Benefits of Marijuana: Autism, AIDS, and More (Infographic)

Dog faded after eating cannabis

One more case when a pup got accidentally high. The owner of the dog wrote under the video, “I woke up to see my dog acting funny. I was worried thinking that he might’ve been sick or something but turns out he ninja’d into my closet and ate my triple strength medical marijuana extract treat.”

Fortunately, the dog was fine, “Talked to a vet and he assured me that the amount of chocolate he ate would not hurt the dog at all.”

SEE ALSO: Punk Turtle That Breathes Through Genitals + 7 More Weird Rare Animals You Didn’t Know Exist! (VIDEO)

See also:

Summary
Pet Raccoon Got High and Made Laugh Firefighters + 3 More Animals Stoned of Cannabis (Hilarious PHOTOS) + Video
Article Name
Pet Raccoon Got High and Made Laugh Firefighters + 3 More Animals Stoned of Cannabis (Hilarious PHOTOS) + Video
Description
A woman went to an Indiana fire station in the middle of the night to seek treatment for her pet raccoon who got high with marijuana, the Indy Channel reports.
Nexter.org
Nexter.org
Nexter.org
/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/logo_nexterbg.jpg

Comments are closed.

More News from Nexter