Nexter Comics: 9 Hilarious Things That Only Dog Owners Understand

211

Dogs are incredibly cute, loyal and our true best friends but sometimes the things they do will either make us happy, angry, or sad. 

Nexter.org has prepared for you 9 funny comics that perfectly illustrate the life with a dog.

#1

Dog hair is literally everywhere so you just accept that every single surface of your home (and every item of clothing in your closet) is covered with a layer of dog hair.

comics-nexter-dog-owner-funny-jokes-photo

 

#2

Your weekend activities and errands are separated into two categories: things I can do with my dog, and things I can’t do with my dog.

 

#3

 You’ve spent a lot of time trying to figure out what your dog’s human voice would sound like.

comics-nexter-dog-owner-funny-jokes-photo

 

#4

Sometimes you’re almost ready to skip vacation to stay with them.

 

#5

98% of the photos your iPhone are of your dog. The other 2% are selfies of you and your dog.

comics-nexter-dog-owner-funny-jokes-photo

 

#6

Once you become a dog owner, you can ditch the alarm clock—your dog will wake you up at the same time. Every. Single. Morning.

comics-nexter-dog-owner-funny-jokes-photo

 

#7

 You post photos of your dog on Facebook and Instagram just as often as your friends with kids share photos of their children.

 

#8

You and your dog have an unspoken agreement about which side of the bed is yours and which is theirs.

comics-nexter-dog-owner-funny-jokes-photo

 

#9

Your parents have come to terms with the fact that they won’t be grandparents anytime soon, and have taken to calling your pup their “granddog.”


MORE NEWS

Like this post? Let us know!
  • CoolAF (0%)
  • Cool (0%)
  • Whatever (0%)
  • Boring (0%)
  • WTF (0%)
Summary
Description
Dogs are incredibly cute, loyal and our true best friends but sometimes the things they do will either make us happy, angry, or sad.  Nexter.org has prepared for you 9 funny comics that perfectly illustrate the life with a dog.
Nexter.org
Nexter.org
Nexter.org
https://nexter.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/logo_nexterbg.jpg

More News from Nexter