Ariana Grande is one of the most popular and inspiring actresses, singer & dancer.
Check out these top interesting facts about her Nexter.org prepared for you.
1. Her full name is Ariana Grande-Butera. She is of Italian descent and is half Sicilian and half Abruzzese. She was born on June 26, 1993.
2. She was named after Princess Oriana from Felix the Cat.
3. She is No. 2 in a list of most-followed celebs on Instagram (99.2 million followers) after Selena Gomez (No. 1).
4. She adores horror movies and says she can’t get enough of them: “My mom thought I’d grow up to be a serial killer because I wore Halloween masks around the house.”
5. She has nine dogs.
6. She is now 100% vegan and her favorite fruit is strawberry.
7. Her debut album, Yours Truly, became No. 1 on the US Billboard 200 albums chart-with 138,000 copies sold in its first week-making Grande the first female artist, since Kesha, to have her first album debut atop of the charts-and the fifteenth female artist overall.
8. A deadly Islamist terror attack happened after her concert in Manchester, United Kingdom in May 2017. Twenty-three people were killed, including the attacker, and over 500 were injured.
9. One of her favorite things to do at night is going to the beach.
10. She has bad eyesight and has to wear contact lenses.
11. She wears a ponytail in order to hide hair loss.
12. Her favorite color is lavender.
13. Ariana Grande had her first crush at the age of three, on the singer-actor, Justin Timberlake.
14. Ariana carries three tattoos with her, out of which one displays the word “bellissima,” a nick name given to her by her grandfather.
- Think You Found Selena Gomez, Gal Gadot and Kylie Jenner HOT Videos? Don’t Get Tricked by Deepfakes!
- Search for Kim Kardashian Hot Videos? Now Everything’s Possible with Deepfake AI Software!
- Exclusive: Reasons Selena Gomez Treats Depression – Another Break Up With Bieber Is Coming?